Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Review
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is Samsung’s first device running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box (along with the Galaxy Camera)
- 5.5 inches –a bit larger(.2inch) than Samsung Galaxy Note
- Dimensions and resolution(267ppi) almost same as original Note
- 8 MP camera - same as original Note
- Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 – Main difference with the previous Note( dual core 1.4 GHz)
- 2GB Ram - better than Samsung Galaxy Note (1GB)
- Good audio quality.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS – Out of the box
- Battery 3100mAh – better than Samsung Galaxy Note (2500mAh)
Quite big and bulky to fit into pocket.
This Galaxy Note 2 is almost same as it predecessor except the performance and a bit of design changes. The screen has improved and is like Galaxy S3.It looks like a big brother of S3.
It has become a bit narrower and hence a bit easy to hold. It has quad core process with 2 GB RAM. Battery has improved from previous Note and full marks to Samsung that it hasn’t allowed the size and weight to increase.
So all the tech geek who want a large screen size with Android Jelly bean and a powerful processor with S Pen would love this PhoneBlet .